I am a creep.

I am a creep.
I have been working through some ideas in my photographs, this was the start of some new work to come.

Sunday, March 21, 2010

I love you like a rap kid loves breaks.

I have been shooting alot in the studio, really trying to perfect shooting in controlled environment. Every once and a while i am able to get a model that just gets it, i don't have to give a million directions or explain anything..just shoot.focus.shoot. I met kat in between classes, she was bout it. Ill prolly shoot her a few more times in studio then take my strobe skills to the streets.
I mostly shoot street, or self portrait work. I am learning new thing and trying to think outside of my box. I like the process of controlled environment. You get to shoot and really edit and see if you are getting what you want out of a photograph.also i get to make photos that as an artist feel that people would like to look at, now or ten years from now.I am always asking myself..do these photos count?? Am i pushing the work? or just pushing out bad shits. I like to think that as an artist you need to be a one upper, to yourself and to other artists. If we all just think something is "good" or "cool" then what are we getting out of the work??
You gotta keep the movement movin.






I didnt really edit the color scans..just was seeing what was print worthy.

Love-Bobby

No comments:

Post a Comment