I am a creep.

I am a creep.
I have been working through some ideas in my photographs, this was the start of some new work to come.

Thursday, April 1, 2010

Tom Waits, you like toast too?

So my life these days is up and down.Started the year off with a bang, put on a photo show. So now with nothing to focus on but myself, i have been diving head first into my work and lining things up for Moving to Los Angeles, took me long enough right?Anyways, my days are filled with school, bus rides and bike rides.I have alot of time to think, which isnt always a good thing, but not bad either.Today i was living the life of Riley..woke up had an amazing brekfest bullshited on the bookface..got ready and rode my beater fixie to the record shop in Clarmont..Rhino records.So im cold chillin, peeping out some new upper playground book.I look up and who do i see??? Tom Waits..wow.this is weird. I know i should be stoked, my friends all love the dude, i just have not got around to listening to his shit. i had seen his drunk ass on the Bukowski dvd "Born into this" one of my friends have a portrait of him and another one has a big fuckin barn tattooed on his ribs, so dude is bonified. At that moment i couldn't help think of Mitch Hedberg..You know the Peter Frampton skit? Now stay the fuck away from me Waits i aint got shit to say to you!!!Now if this isnt weird, he is with what looks like his kid and Bill Pullman, yes the dad from Casper..the president that makes the epic speech on Independence day..What a fuckin weird combo for a bromance.Im sorry guy i failed you as a blogger,and artist cause i had no fuckin camera, seriously what was i thinking? i even took my camera out of my bag before i left for the ride.I failed.


param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/SOUDPVZeHZ4&hl=en_US&fs=1&color1=0x2b405b&color2=0x6b8ab6">

No comments:

Post a Comment