I am a creep.

I am a creep.
I have been working through some ideas in my photographs, this was the start of some new work to come.

Thursday, May 20, 2010

Dennis McGrathxBob Flowersx HUF..maybe someday.

I grew up in the Skateboard and tag banging era. either you were rockin argyle socks and cut off or a hanging belt and a Chelsea cut writing all over shit.
I kinda bounced back and forth.During this time Steve Rocco pretty much ran Skateboarding.He had a real edgy mag called BIG BROTHER, awsome shit when you're 14.The mag was def not for moms to see and even more so when Rocco sold to none other than Smut peddler Larry Flynt.
Skateboarding was about to take a wild and commercial twist now with Flynt publications a major player in the industry.The most recognizable outcome was JACKASS.
Either way i saw this video and was stoked to hear some old industry names, and see the outcome of a photographer who almost gave it all up.

Dennis McGrath for HUF

No comments:

Post a Comment