I am a creep.

I am a creep.
I have been working through some ideas in my photographs, this was the start of some new work to come.

Saturday, March 26, 2011

Digital PlaygroundxDigital Bob Flowers

As you all know i usually shoot all film, all day, but for this event i had to kick it up a notch...you know me though i did snap a couple of Hasselblad portraits.
Digital Playground had a release for the new feature "Top Guns" at Hustler Hollywood Sunset, and i was able to shoot it :) The girls were awesome, Hustler Hollywood is always awesome and the crowd was...well..a bunch of dudes. I must say this was one one my all time fav event shoots. Thank you to Hustler Hollywood and their amazing staff, LFP, and of course Digital Playground...

The next two post are all images from the event. Enjoy :)






No comments:

Post a Comment