I am a creep.

I am a creep.
I have been working through some ideas in my photographs, this was the start of some new work to come.

Wednesday, March 20, 2013

Putting yourself out there.


I have a good friend named Hansi that once told me he would rather crash and burn rather than not try. He was speaking about approaching women. I have an amazing professor that told me that my camera was my backstage pass to life and that it could take me anywhere. I had already figured that out, but he helped put into words for me.
Its funny to me how i can approach anyone, model, celebrity, bum any one to take their photograph, or even take their clothes off for a photograph.
when it comes to a woman i am interested in, i usually don't say anything. just play it really cool. I think i read too much Bukowski in my early twentys and am now realizing after all my failed attempts. Lets see what my thirtys will hold for me.

enjoy these new images.






No comments:

Post a Comment