I am a creep.

I am a creep.
I have been working through some ideas in my photographs, this was the start of some new work to come.

Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Insert mellow dramatics.

The title of this blog will prolly be the title of some of my most recent series of self portraits.They are not really that recent, in fact i think i shot them last march when i was loathing in self pity.
I grew up in Upland California, the burbs for sure. Its really funny how different life in the city is. I guess thats what brought me here.I notice more than anything out here is that people don't complain. No one plays the victim or has daddy issues, people just are. I ride the bus everyday at all times of the day and everyone just has this face of knowing that this is just a part of life and we are all really struggling together so no one feels the need to bitch and moan about what they have and don't have.



So with all that being said, you see some crazy shit when you're walking home from work at 1 am. About a week ago i was getting off the bus on 3rd and Lucas. When i got off this gnarly huge bum got off and followed me for a while when all of the sudden i heard loud slapping. I looked to my left and across the street 2 cholos were beating the shit out of another cholo. The bum sat on the curb and watched and i kept on walkin' till i got about a block down and saw two well over six foot black trannys breaking into a car. Holy shit life is nuts. i got home to my quiet and clean apartment and opened up a can of beer.
My girl likes to play dress up, here is some sexy photos of her.
She's the cats pajamas.


No comments:

Post a Comment