I am a creep.

I am a creep.
I have been working through some ideas in my photographs, this was the start of some new work to come.

Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Day four of two thousand eleven.

This last year was a productive one. I won and lost some life battles and came out stronger and on top.I kicked off last year with an art show a big life lesson on women and leaving Chaffey College wondering. Summer was a non stop photo safari with lots of sex in my moms garage, i also got out of the court system and moved to LA.
Late summer was spent job searching and finding all the ins and out of my new hood in Downtown LA. I spent Fall And Winter tryin to keep my head above water while still keeping my eye on the prize. All and all i would have to say that 2010 may have been one of my most productive years and i for sure grew the most.
I don't want to bore you with the details of last year so here are some of the last photos shot in the Chaffey College VSS studio.






So now it's day four of this new year. I am already on top of it, yesterday i did my taxes and today i have an interview for my second job on top of shooting and editing, i do apologize that some of these photo scans are a little off.
The top model is Bianca Ferguson http://www.modelmayhem.com/794787
The second model you may recognize from the first season of "Making the band" Kristen Murphy..i could not find an IMDb link for her tho, weird.

2011 goals
Apply for Art School
Get my website launched
Ride my bike more
Get all my tattoos finished
Get my work in some sort of publication.

Stay tuned, this was my theme song for 2010



No comments:

Post a Comment