I am a creep.

I am a creep.
I have been working through some ideas in my photographs, this was the start of some new work to come.

Sunday, June 5, 2011

Olivia

Every once and a while you come across someone that just naturally knows how to sit in front of a camera. I met Rina about three Summers ago while printing in the dark room. At that time in my life i was riding my fixie a lot and happened to ride to her work a for breakfast and coffee with my friend and mentor Jay Dawes. I had some portraits to shoot for class and Rina had always caught my eye. Whats not to catch, she is tall as full lips and always changing hair styles.She was always quiet, well reserved, but she stood so strong prominent. That's what i admire in models, in women. I am super proud,exited and privileged to have worked with her. She is all grown now, peep her newest endeavor. "Olivia". Also check out our last shoot from a few weeks ago.






I am happy to see people i work with grow and succeed in their art. This film looks amazing, can't wait to see it.

No comments:

Post a Comment