I am a creep.

I am a creep.
I have been working through some ideas in my photographs, this was the start of some new work to come.

Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Prettiest people do the ugliest things.

I think that we all have a void in our life that we try to fill. Some fill it wit long worthless relationships, some with booze and drugs. I found that graff was the best and worst for me. I got in mad trouble, put my family through a shit load of burden, but in the end i was most happy painting trains. In the end whatever i did really only affected me, no one went to jail for me, or payed my fines or got me a job when i couldn't get one, because of my felonys. There was no after effect of it like breaking up with someone or a really bad withdraw or hangover.
All there really was to deal with were cops, unfinished pieces, getting dissed. All these things were still controlled by me and my work ethic on the street. I find that the work ethic i had painting, i still carry in life (about things i care about) My images and any art i decide to produce.
I was recently speaking with a friend about wanting to start silk screening and making mixed media work and their reply was "That stuff can get expensive" my reply was "Yea, anything in art is expensive, but id rather be broke making work that i love than working a 9 to 5 gig that i hate just to pay bills and get drunk on the weekend" I feel like i have always been broke, but always a step ahead. being broke is a means to and end. success is the light at the end of the tunnel and i bet i see all these women i dated and niggaz that doubted me at the end with their hand out for money, a ring or a spot on the guest list.
This post is for all the haters, jelous niggaz and women who want to have their cake and eat it too, ill be expecting all your random, calls, texts, emails and random facebook adds. Knowing me i will ablidge your requests and will have met you in that long journey to the middle.



No comments:

Post a Comment