I am a creep.

I am a creep.
I have been working through some ideas in my photographs, this was the start of some new work to come.

Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Silver steak from Montclair to Union Station

Before i moved from the IE to Los Angeles, i took the bus a lot to the city to shoot and wonder. 99% of the time i would be alone. i would just walk around with a tri-pod and in these photos a Mamiya 67. i was still very armature. learning how to perfect my compositions and exposures. often forgetting to reset my light meter for ASA, little things that i now have a mental check list for my work flow. Contact sheets are one of the most sexy things about making new work.It's like Christmas every time you develop a roll. i thought i would share some with y'all.

Enjoy


No comments:

Post a Comment